General Mechanical is focused on green HVAC maintenance. Why? Because going green not only helps the environment, but your business’s bottom line too. Green maintenance meets three fundamental objectives that make it a win for everyone:
- It increases energy efficiency
- It conserves natural resources
- It improves indoor air quality
Green HVAC maintenance practices can make the buildings where we work last longer, as well as the equipment itself. It can reduce the cost to operate that equipment because it’s more energy-efficient to run, and it can help promote productivity by improving comfort in the workplace.
With energy management systems and services by General Mechanical, you can help reduce your carbon footprint AND improve your working conditions. Don’t wait to start taking advantage of our energy savings solutions! If your building is located in the Chicagoland area, give us a call at (847) 999-4100 or click here to fill out one of our online contact forms.
Energy Management Systems and Services
We offer a full line of energy management systems and services for commercial and industrial properties in Chicagoland. Our green HVAC capabilities include:
- Overall energy evaluation of your current mechanical system, including age and efficiency
- Cost savings analysis and payback for equipment replacement and repair for older mechanical systems
- Energy cost comparisons on ENERGY STAR® qualified equipment versus existing
- Maintenance programs designed specifically for the environmentally concerned organization
- Cost savings analysis and payback for adding variable frequency drives to your existing motors
What green can do for your bottom line:
- Reduce operating cost
- Enhance asset value and profits
- Optimize life-cycle performance
- Improve air and water quality, enhancing health and productivity
- Conserve natural resources
Contact Us to Start Saving with Green HVAC in Chicago
If you are interested in going green, General Mechanical is here to help. We have been providing quality, reliable energy management systems and services to commercial and industrial Chicagoland buildings for nearly a century. Our energy management solutions are designed to help you improve efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance comfort through green HVAC products and regular maintenance.
Are you ready to reap the benefits of green HVAC? We’re here to help you maximize your energy savings! Contact us online or at (847) 999-4100 to get started today.
Our Service Area Includes: Addison, Alsip, Arlington Heights, Bensenville, Bolingbrook, Carol Stream, Chicago, Des Plaines, Elk Grove, Franklin Park, Gurnee, Lake Zurick, Melrose Place, Niles, Northbrook, Schaumburg, Waukegan, Wheeling, IL.